Herb Salad is one of the healthy salad recipe where you includes healthy veggies from green leafy vegetable, roots & tubers and other vegetable groups along with some herbs and spices for the added flavors and increase their satiety value.
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tsp Olive oil
- 1 cup of celery leaves, cilantro leaves, basil and mint leaves
- 1/2 cup red cabbage and lettuce
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup steamed broccoli floret
- Black salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 part of lemon juice and 3 parts of olive oil & salt & pepper.
- Toss with celery, cilantro, basil, mint leaves, lettuce, red cabbage, steamed broccoli and mix well.
- Garnish the salad with coriander leaves.